Monday, August 24, 2009

Comin Atcha 2009 - A "disclaimer"

I have always enjoyed writing and have done so on numerous occasions. That said I had never "published anything" until I started sending out weekly summaries on the Hobart Statesmen Football team to my former team and classmates from Hobart College (my undergrad alma mater in Geneva, NY) back in 2007.

These ramblings (which to clarify and qualify, are mine alone and have no other association to Hobart or the Sports Information Department) caught some modest interest, so I carried it over the next season.

Wouldn't you know that in an email conversion back in February of this year, I lost my distribution list. That said I figured a blog was probably the easiest way to continue this effort.

So here goes - Hobart Football 2009 is "Comin Atcha"!

No comments:

Post a Comment