Thursday, April 18, 2019

Coach DeWall Announces Class of 2023 - Part One

The Hobart College Statesmen's latest incoming recruiting class has been released by the coaching staff over the past couple of days via social media. So far 16 FY student athletes have been announced with about another 10-14 or so on the way, based on a recent conversation I had with Coach DeWall '00.

11 of these 16 players are ones I had previously blogged about over the past couple of months, so you can scroll down to find out more information on these future Statesmen if you're interested.

They are, in alphabetical order:












Please join me in again welcoming these new Statesmen student athletes to the Hobart Football family! I'll have more on the handful of commits I wasn't able to previously track down in the next post and more to come as more incoming FY are announced through the end of this week (and into next).

Thanks again for reading and go 'Bart!

No comments:

Post a Comment