Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Bowdon's Wyatt Selects Statesmen

Last night Bowdon HS (GA) SR WR Tray Wyatt declared via his twitter feed that he was:

"Glad to announce I am 110% to @HobartFootball to continue my academic success to grow as a person and further my football career! I wanna think all my brothers and coaches and family to getting me where I am @Coach_DeWall @CoachFly_@CoachGreenBart time to kick this thing off "

Wyatt is the second commit from GA, by my count, and based on his highlight reel, he seems like another great get for HC Kevin DeWall '00 and the Hobart coaching staff. Apparently Wyatt earned All-State honors at WR, but he also listed DB in his twitter and Hudl profile. 

A shifty and fast runner, Wyatt has a lot of potential as a slot receiver who can create matchup problems for opposing defenses. An all around athlete, he also stars on the hardcourt for BHS. He tallied over 800 receiving yards and scored 7 TDs in his SR season.

Please join me in welcoming Tray and the extended Wyatt family to the Hobart Football one!

Thanks as always for reading and go 'Bart!

No comments:

Post a Comment