Thursday, January 20, 2022

New Year, Same Mission

Happy New Year everyone!

I know we're already well past mid-January, but a few crazy things hit all at once at the start of the year for me - new job, a move across town (temporary one while our house is being worked on) and so on - so I had to shelve the blog for a bit.

I did run into HC Kevin DeWall '00 and Coach Cragg (somewhat by accident, but it was a nice surprise) at the Saints-Bucs game, right before Christmas, which was fun. I am planning on seeing Ali and the Bucs take on the Rams in the Divisional Round of the NFL playoffs this weekend. It'll be a tough one, but I think Ali and the Bucs can do it.

I plan to try and provide some recruiting and other updates over the coming months as I find them. I know there were a few commits that announced via Twitter late last year we can profile here in the coming weeks.

While Team 128 will be different, there should be a lot of familiar faces on the roster, especially on offense, for this fall. 

Looking forward to some offseason news and more as we celebrate Hobart's 200th birthday later in the year.

Thanks for reading and go 'Bart!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment