Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Orchard Park's Ciesielski Selects Statesmen

In the better late than never category, we happily welcome Orchard Park HS SR OL Alex Ciesielski who just announced on Twitter that he's "decided that I should finally announce my commitment to Hobart Football, thank you everyone who led me here."


Ciesielski was sought after, receiving offers from colleges like Grove City, Allegheny, and W&J. Based on his timeline it looks like he did campus visits to Catholic and SLU also. While a little undersized at 250 lbs. I'm certain the S&C staff (and Cam's) will help him bulk up fast.

His highlight reel can be viewed here.

Please join me in welcoming Alex and the extended Ciesielski family to the Hobart Football one!

Thanks for reading and go 'Bart!

No comments:

Post a Comment