Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Germantown Academy's Lara Likes #TheHobartWay

Germantown Academy (PA)'s SR RB/FS Anthony Lara posted on his Instagram account last week that he's "both extremely excited and humbled to announce my commitment to Hobart College and continue my academic and athletic career! Thank you to my family, my coaches, and my teammates. Thank you Coach DeWall and the Hobart coaching staff for believing in me and this opportunity. A special thanks to my loved ones for the countless hours spent supporting me on the football field! #TheHobartWay ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค"

Lara has some great football instincts and is a shifty runner in open space. You can check out his highlight reel here. 


I imagine the recruiting news around the Class of 28 will slow down until regular decisions are posted in April. I expect HC Kevin DeWall ''00 to take to twitter to start introducing the incoming class around that time as well.

In the meantime. please join me in welcoming Anthony and the extended Lara family to the Hobart College Football one!

Thanks, as always for reading, how about those B2B National Champion "Skatesmen", and go 'Bart!


No comments:

Post a Comment