Thursday, June 7, 2012

Incoming Hobart FY LB Adds PSAL Lacrosse All American Honors to Resume


SILive.com reports that incoming Hobart FY LB Kenny Coughlin (Staten Island, NY) has been named to the PSAL lacrosse "All American" team for their efforts this spring.  Coughlin, who scored 43 goals and added 31 assists, lead the Tottenville HS Pirates to the PSAL division title.

In the attached article Coughlin stated that:

"I just played lacrosse in the beginning to stay in shape for football and it really was fun for me. Having catches was just fun. It was new and different. And playing a game and being an offensive player and scoring was different."

"I fell in love with [the game of lacrosse]. I never thought I would be a lacrosse player. I don't know if I like it more than football, but it's pretty close."

"It felt pretty good to be one of [the players recognized as an All-American award winner] and to be one of the top players in the PSAL."


Congratulations to Kenny and we'll look forward to following your lacrosse career (after football season, of course) at Hobart.  




No comments:

Post a Comment