Friday, May 3, 2013

FL's Kirsche to Kick for Hobart

Jen Blanco of YourObserver.com reports that Out of Door Academy's (Lakewood Ranch, FL) SR PK Sean Kirsche is heading north to compete for a spot on the Hobart Football team as a kicker.  This is the second signing of a kicker by the Statesmen including Ethan Miller of VA (see post from 4/15/13).

Kirsche is 5' 9" and 155 lbs but sports a big leg and has trained at several kicking camps including Kohl's Pro Kicking Camp.  Kirsche's recruiting profile and highlight reel can be accessed here.

Kirsche was named to the Class 2A All State 2nd team at ODA last season.  His younger brother, Bryan, earned first team honors as a punter. 

Sean's personal statement on the NCSA recruiting website states: 

"After completing a 2011 season with 38 of 44 PAT attempts, 30+ yard field goals and one 25 yard field goal, I began this year with making all 3 of 3 PAT attempts and one 50 yard field goal off the ground with 1.3 seconds left on the clock. I am ready to continue to break all my high school records. I have attended multiple kicking camps over this past summer, which has helped me hone my kick offs from the 2 yard line to now sending them in for touchbacks. My personal best field goal during practice is a 64 yarder off the ground. As I gain strength through conditioning, I will beat my personal records this year. I attend Out-of- Door Academy, a Cum Laude School in Sarasota, Florida. I look forward to studying International Business in college."

Please join me in welcoming Sean to Hobart.  Go 'Bart!


No comments:

Post a Comment