Thursday, February 2, 2023

Summit's McKeever Selects Statesmen

Summit HS (NJ) SR DE/TE Tim McKeever announced on Twitter last night that he'd "like to announce my commitment to [Hobart]. I’d like to thank all of my coach’s, friends, and parents for their guidance and help along the way."

This 6' 2" 220 lbs. student athlete was a team captain and maintained a 3.6 GPA at SHS. He earned second team all-conference honors his senior year. It will be interesting to see where the Statesmen coaching staff decides to line Tim up as Hobart has needs at both the TE and DE positions.


Please join me in the welcoming Tim and the extended McKeever family to the Hobart College Football one. I imagine more recruiting updates will be coming this month, so "stay tuned."

Thanks as always for reading and go 'Bart!


No comments:

Post a Comment