Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Taft School's Bennett is Heading to Hobart

Another big New England prep school student athlete, PG OL Ruston Bennett (via Louisiana of all places) recently announced that:

"I am proud to announce my commitment to play football [at Hobart College]! I would like to thank all of my coaches, teammates, friends, and family for helping me get to this point!!"

Standing 6' 4" and 290 lbs., Ruston certainly has the size and athleticism to make an impact early on. Bennett played at Acadiana HS which is one of the top programs in LA, winning a state championship and going 15-0 in the 2019 season. He earned Class 4A & 5A All-Metro honors as an OL his senior season of high school. Based on his twitter feed it appears as though he had offers to several D3 (Louisiana and Knox) and FCS (Assumption) schools as well.

Please join me in welcoming Ruston and the extended Bennett family to the Hobart College Football one. 

Thanks for reading and geaux 'Bart!


No comments:

Post a Comment