Sunday, March 26, 2023

Little Falls' Jaquay Signs with Statesmen

I've been waiting for this news to become official as I've seen Little Falls (NY) HS SR TE/DE Tanner Jaquay posting and commenting on Hobart Football related tweets for a while now. I also realize, while I never had a chance to meet him, Tanner was on the sideline like I was for the Rochester game back in November. 

Needless to say, Tanner took to twitter last night to announce that he was "so excited" and "proud to announce" his commitment to Hobart.

I feel like Tanner and I are kindred spirits, not just because of the Hobart connection, but because he appears to also enjoy calling games and discussing sports in a podcast format. Either way, based on his leadership (2-year elected captain of his team), athleticism (3-year varsity letter winner, NYS 1st team Section 3 All-Star and Senior Bowl selection), and academics (4.0 GPA), we very well could be looking at a future leader of Hobart Football in the next four years.


Please join me in welcoming Tanner and the extended Jaquay family to the Hobart College Football one!

As always thanks for reading (and let's win a National Championship tonight in Hockey!) and go 'Bart!

No comments:

Post a Comment