Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Kellenberg's Ligarzewski Commits to Hobart

Like I said yesterday, with May 1st rapidly approaching, we should be seeing more commits into the Hobart College Football Class of 2027. The latest is yet another LB out of "strong island", one of the Statesmen's most reliable sources of football talent.

Kellenberg Memorial HS (Uniondale, NY) SR LB Jack Ligarzewski took to twitter last night to announce that he's "110% COMMITTED to Hobart College! Thank you to everyone who has helped me along this process especially my family, friends and coaches. Onto the next chapter. #GoStatesmen".


A rangy, but tough 6' 185 lbs. player, I could see Jack fitting in well at the OLB role at Hobart. You can see from his highlights that he has a nose for the football, great closing speed and is a sound tackler.

Please join me in welcoming Jack and the extended Ligarzewski family to the Hobart College Football one!

Thanks for reading and go 'Bart!


No comments:

Post a Comment