Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Delaware Academy Dynamic Duo Doubles Down on Hobart

Today on Twitter/X Delaware Academy HS (Delhi, NY) SR WR/FS Tanner Bracchy announced that he is "110% committed to @HobartFootball! I would like to thank my family and friends for always being there. I would like to thank @Coach_DeWall for giving me this amazing opportunity! Go Statesmen!"

A shifty speedster, Bracchy moves well in space and has great field vision. He's a bit undersized at 5' 11" and 160 lbs., but you can see from his highlight reel he can make a big play at any time. 


Bracchy's DAHS teammate will be joining him on the Statesmen roster. That teammate is SR TE/DE Angelo Krzyston who also tweeted that he is "Committed to the Hobart way! Thank you to my friends and family who helped me through this process. Thank you to @Coach_DeWall for giving me this amazing opportunity!"


Krzyston is a big and tall (6'5" and 227 lbs.) TE / pass rusher that will be a player both the offense and the defense sides of the ball will be interested in adding to their group. You can check out his highlight reel here. 

This is a rare, one-two punch for Hobart to get two HS teammates as a "package deal" (well, not technically, but you get what I mean).  

Please join me in welcoming both the Bracchy and Krzyston families into the Hobart College Football one.

Thanks, as always for checking the blog and go 'Bart!

No comments:

Post a Comment