Monday, February 12, 2024

Madison's Preskar Picks Hobart

Last week Daniel Hand HS (Madison, CT) SR WR Owen Preskar took to Twitter/X to announce that: 

"I am very excited to announce my commitment to continue my academic and athletic career at Hobart College. Thank you to my family, friends, coaches, and teammates who have helped me along the way. #TheHobartWay"

A sought-after prospect, Hobart beat out programs ranging from WPI, Salve Regina, Ithaca, Muhlenberg and Stonehill to land Owen. Standing 6' 175 lbs., Preskar is a quick receiver who runs good routes and has that special ability to go up and catch passes thrown in tight windows. 

You can check out his highlights here


Please join me in welcoming Owen and the extended Preskar family to the Hobart College Football one!

Thanks as always for reading and go 'Bart!


No comments:

Post a Comment