Friday, May 14, 2021

The Class of 2025 (Part 1)

So much for "Hobart College Football Weekly"!

It's been a really busy couple of weeks for Statesmen news, the latest being the release of the incoming Class of 2025 - some of which I've posted about a few months ago, but to be honest, my "ITH" duties and covering spring D3FB had me less focused on Hobart recruiting news than in prior years.

Starting today we get to meet the new class of recruits, who HC Kevin DeWall '00 tweeted out yesterday that he was:

"Eager to welcome the 2021 recruiting class to our football family" and that this class was made up of "29 recruits from 12 States" and keeps with the Statesmen mantra of "Bring in fewer, invest more."

This group has a lot of leadership qualities (83% were team captains) and athleticism (all were multi-sport competitors).

The next couple of days I will update the blog as they are introduced in groups of four.

Here we go:

I posted about Christian back in February:

An ED RB out of "Strong Island". I posted about Andres back in December:

A 6'3" 225 lbs. DE from NH, addressing a key area of need for Hobart:

A WR from GA - I posted about Tray back on Feb. 23rd:


Congratulations to these four fine student athletes. I look forward to seeing the next 25 over the weekend and into next week.

Thanks for reading and go 'Bart!


No comments:

Post a Comment